Attention! This site displays pop-up advertisements, leading to new tabs opening upon clicking. Simply close the new tab and continue browsing. Johnny Drille - How Are You (My Friend)

Johnny Drille - How Are You (My Friend)

ArhProTech
0

Johnny Drille - How Are You (My Friend)

(Download and Stream on Arhprotechentertainmenthub)




How Are You (My Friend)
Johnny Drille
 2022
 Don Jazzy
Mavin Records singer/songwriter Johnny Drille has released a special single titled "How Are You (My Friend)."

Don Jazzy produced this new track, which serves as Johnny's first single for 2022 after the successful releases
of his first album, "Before We Fall Asleep."

"How Are You (My Friend)" is a hopeful and reassuring song.

Listen to the track below



se .
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

Contact form